sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

Soccer Days

 Manuel was engrossed in the game when Mary came home. Atletico equalized one but began to waver; Mary left the bags on the dining room table while Manuel was biting his nails. ´Manuel, we need to talk´ ´Tell me, baby, 'said Manuel vague air of interest, rather none.  ´Manuel, a while ago I see that something is wrong in our relationship, I notice you always absent ...´
  Manuel was absent, in effect, the commentator shouted the final set of the match: ´The referee was close to nine-white and verbally admonished, after simulating the fall, but for now he will not take card .. ´
  ´Manuel! You're not listening! ´
  ´That if cariiiiño, I hear you ...´
  ´ The game is restarted, the announcer kept the visitors return to the fray ... ´
   ´Manuel, I think you're not interested in me, and I'm sick of this, do not even look at me, do not answer me when I speak ... ´
´ I'm listening, cari´ - Manuel replied absently as he followed the evolution of the party.  ´We fear that if the Atletico players continue with this attitude of apathy will lose what we had earlier in the season-earned-harangued the TV-and certainly this team is not for a lot of joy, but not anticipate events, a game lasts ninety minutes and can even jump in surprise.  ´I'm warning you, 'said Mary with arms akimbo, others out there ... if others are interested in me and ... or change your attitude or I ... ´Missing, dammit!´ Shouted Manuel-´That is a failure as a cathedral!´
Mary stood in front of the TV.  ´Do not take it anymore! I wanted him to have said otherwise, but I see you're still stupid and insensitive and ... ´
  ´Remove the medium, I can not see!´
  ´They are forming the barrier to the release of the offense, the braid orders being delayed one meter said the voice behind Mary-This is the athletic opportunity to straighten the match, the referee has whistled direct free after losing the verticality athletic front, the success or failure of the auction may depend the future tranquility of this team.´
  ´But I want away! If I'm listening.´
  ´If Manuel, of course I'm going to out of the way, 'she said with a sigh, emphasizing the words, turned away and began to rummage through the bags he had brought.  ´Failed!´ Roared the commentator´What an opportunity lost, now things will get very uphill ...´  
 ´You know ... ' she hesitated, ´talking back to Manuel, I returned to see Luis ... two or three times ... I met him three months ago and ... but do not think ... only have eaten together, we talked ...´ 
 ´If you love ...´
  ´I do not know ... I felt good with it ... alive ... instead you ... I feel alone´ 
  ´No, fuck, another missing!´
  ´Are you listening? He asked me to live with him again, and I've had enough, I'm ...´
  ´Penalty! Cried the announcer penalty against Atletico. They have thrown away the game, now there is no solution.´
  ´What was missing, another party who steal Manuel said loudly´
  ´Listen, I'm going with Luis now. You'll get my things, and you have food in the bags for a few days ... when I finish that game I will not be, do you hear?´
´That if, baby´  Manuel ate nails while the player took a running start to launch.
  ´Goal! The visiting team has scored almost no time to trace, is organizing a brawl because visitors do not want to drop the ball and the Athletics have lost nerves. The referee takes the red card Atletico seven, you have to retreat to the showers when barely has time ... and indeed, the referee blows the final whistle ...´
Manuel sat with his head down, cursing his team and the referee and the mother who bore them. Mary suddenly remembered.
´ Mary, what did you want to tell me? Will you bring me a beer if you're in the kitchen? Mary? Are you there ...?´


@Pacoespada1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario